Sunday, July 24, 2011

whales and waves

well i just finished up my toes!  i decide i wanted to try out the two new polishes that i got last week when i was out.  they both are blues so i figured what better way then doing an ocean theme with a cute little whale.  for the ocean color i used OPI in i'm an aqua-holic and for the whale i used Essie in mint candy apple.  as for the colors i am in love with both of theme!! OPI never lets me down and this color is a new one from the summer collect.  as for the Essie this was my 1st time purchasing this brand but have heard good reviews and my hubby picked this color out for me last week when we were at target one night.  i also used some black and while polish for details and some glitter lining polish on the waves.  well i hope u guys enjoy them as much as i do!!

1 comment: